28 January 2011

Life; thank you.

Appreciation. What a big word. Almost overwhelming on its own. The blue days are many and the brighter ones are even more, but we tend to deny them.

Today I woke up. Had some coffee, put on my clothes and watched Ellen Degeneres show while eating my bowl of cereal. I had rolled up the curtains and to my lovely surprise the dark winter mornings had today turned into a day of sunlight. As I stood there in my living room floor with a cup of coffee in my hand and watched a random man throwing some garbage outside, while a woman and her dog were walking down the street and cars rolling by putting the city in motion, I couldn't help but to feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Far too many days of ingratitude have passed by and it's time for a change.

If I don't say it enough, life I appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment